1. Extensive professional experience in working with state’s and governments’ officials and institutions, IOs, NGOs, diplomatic community, other decision-makers.
2. Strong background in and knowledge of political affairs, public policy, foreign policy, government relations, diplomacy, international relations, international law.
3. Experience in Strategy & Policy Co-ordination, Planning & Organizing.
4. Leadership & Management of teams’ skills. Ability to lead and oversee the management of the Office, establish and maintain harmonious cross-team working relationships.
5. Strong negotiation, liaison, partnership, external relations and influencing skills.
6. Strong interpersonal and networking skills and an ability to build positive relationships by promoting co-operation.
7. Good diplomatic skills to communicate with a wide variety of people at senior level inside and outside.
8. Extensive experience in Protocol activities, Communications, Events & Operations.
9. Advanced university degrees in politics, government relations, international relations, international law.
Head of the OSCE Office is responsible for the general management of the Office on all managerial matters concerning the Mission mandate. Responsible for the proper day-to-day operational, political, civil, personnel, security, administrative and finance