- Ensure implementation of Service strategy within the Country, in line with global divisional, BU and regional initiatives. Report progress on implementation of Group strategy within the Country back to CMD and Oversight country Service Management. Represent Country Service at the Country Management team and at the Oversight Country Service team.
- Drive the overall ABB Service in the country and determine Service sales and delivery targets. Take responsibility and accountability for the profit and loss of the country Service organization. Drive the annual budget setting via Order Commitment Sheet for service business and responsible for delivering/exceeding annual service budgets (Safety, Orders, Revenues, Profit and Cash).
- Implement and monitor progress of cross-functional tools and processes (HSE, FSM, CSC, SOMA, NPS, and Training & Development). Implement the Service account management concept and the common sales platform. Implementation of BU/Division specific initiatives.
- Lead the service growth with responsibility of the growth initiatives. Manage business led collaboration and facilitate cross segment commercial arrangements associated with bundled service offerings. Identify white spots and to define strategies to increase the coverage of the installed base. Drive the entries into new markets and other local growth initiatives. Set up local service stations.
- Ensure consistent implementation and development of “how-to-win” initiatives and development of processes and practices based on customer feedback. Drive improvement in Service Net Promoter Scores (NPS) in the Country. Lead the development of Customer Contact Management (CCM) at Country level and take responsibility of all local customer facing activities.
- Promote synergies and develop Service delivery processes to drive efficiency based on Group Service strategy. Drive operational excellence and continuous improvement of the business focusing on customer satisfaction. Promote sharing of experience and leading practices in Service globally and share success stories.
- Drive Service Safety and enforce a Service safety and integrity culture throughout the Service organization.
- Responsible for hire/fire of service team in country. Ensure that the area of responsibility is properly organized, staffed, skilled and directed. Guide, motivate and develop direct and indirect subordinates. Improve service availability, provide training and develop capabilities and competencies.
Развитие и продажи сервисных услуг ( Services ) Контракты на обслуживание, продажи зап.частей и доп.услуг. Управление департаментом (более 200 сотрудников )