• Responsible for all kinds of training, learning and development on the Project (more than 1600 employees).
• Successful completion of long-term (1,5 year duration) Training Program for Iraqi Operations&Maintenance Technicians in well-equipped Training Centre in Basra. Total three Batches of Iraqi Technicians (more than 330 people) were trained on English in accordance with established Competence Standards.
• Development and starting of Implementation complex Iraqization Program on the Project.
• As part of Iraqization Program development and implementation of 3-Years Developing Supervisors/Specialists Program for more than 30 local High Potential employees annually.
• Development and implementation Technicians Progression Scheme on the Project using Qualification Committees System for each Discipline for more than 370 Operations/Maintenance/HSE/Support Technicians.
• Development and implementation Graduates Program on the Project with more than 30 Graduates selected and recruited annually.
• Implementation of intensive HSE Training Program on the Project. Amount of arranged HSE courses – 9.000 Man-courses per year.
• Leading procurement process for all required services and materials.
• Contract Holder for major Training Service Contracts with ACV more than USD 20.000.000.
Co-ordination and managing Technical Training, RF Mandatory and Support contracts to ensure Staff capability and RF compliance for start-up and operating phases. Cumulated volume of all contracts managed – USD 9,5 m.