Good communication skills, result oriented, ability to work under pressure, creative and inventive talents.Strong analytical and planning skills
• Supervising and coordinate construction committee (schedules, critical milestones, cost management, quality management, resource management, corporate standard development);
• Supervising on tender commission (contractors and suppliers selection);
• Supervising on design (development, inspections, approval);
• Supervising on development commissioning procedures and documentation;
• Lead the project management office (forecasting / planning / scheduling / progress-monitoring/ costing);
• Manage budgets (cash flow scheduling; loan planning; budget controlling)
• Employ Staff (teambuilding);
• Daily interact with local and state authorities (ecology, safety, adhering to all statutory and regulatory legislation)
Significant construction projects were realized, including commercial and living realty (3 hi-class hotels and luxury-class cottage village). International design team: Windham group, PCG Planungs- und Consulting- Gesellschaft im Bauwesen m.b.H., Totan Architechural Workshop, TPO Reserve, International Hospitality Management (IHM) Co.
Infrastructure constructed for 640 000 m2 area. Road network include 196 000 m2 domestic roads and 56 000 m2 intercity roads. Supply networks include 12 km middle-pressure gas line, gas distribution station, 2 VT station 1500 kVa, 2 VT station 630 kVa, more 14 km intercity electric lines, 11 km low-pressure gas line, more 12 km water line, 4 km heating line, 1 heat generation station.
General management. Financial and business planning, the administrative accounting, and budgeting.Financial management.The control of the financial reporting. Negotiating and contracting.